Monday, April 8, 2013

Catch up with us!

Our assignment for this week is to give you a sampling of our To Be Read List.  I have to say mine is quite extensive.  Prior to the last 9 months I was able to find at least a hour a day to read and could knock out about 100 pages - now I'm lucky to get in a audible book once a week.  But I hope to get back in my routine soon.  At the top of my list is -

Teresa Morgan's stand-alone book, The Earl with the Dragon Tattoo.  Her book, Strange Academy, is one of my all time favorites and I'm excited to get to this and review it as soon as possible.

In a dead tie for what to read next are the next in the Sullivan Series by Bella Andre, Always on my Mind, and her stand alone book, One Perfect Night.

These three - along with a book that a publisher sent us, which as of yet I don't know anything about, will be my next four "free day" reviews.

Of course that brings me to our book of the month for April.  We are all very excited about the next in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, which is our April Book.  I have never read a M/M book so I have no idea what to expect.  It should be very interesting.  I love the series and of course J. R. Ward is beyond talented.  It will be fun to see what happens next.  I just hope it is not quite as dark as the last two.  They are very well done but a bit exhausting.

The remaining books that top my back log list of "I must read soon or my head is going to split in two" are Kerrelyn Sparks, Vampire with a Dragon Tattoo; Christine Feehan's most recent in both her Dark and Ghost Walker Series; Lyndsay Sands, One Lucky Vampire and of course Molly Harper's new stand alone - My Bluegrass Baby.  Hopefully I will get to all of these soon.  I may have to break down and purchase them on audible even though they have been auto-delivered already to my kindle.  Sigh...

I just got caught up yesterday on Jeaniene Frost's newest, Twice Tempted!  So check back next monday for my review on it.

Hope these give you some ideas to add to your TBR list.  Enjoy and best wishes for a great monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »