Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Wolf With Benefits by Shelly Laurenston

Wolf With Benefits
Pride Series #8
Ricky Lee has no plans of getting serious about anyone, but he will protect Toni Jean-Louis Parker. Not just because he’s been hired to do so, but because it’s the right thing to do. And if that means traveling around the country with one complicated She-jackal, dealing with chocolate-eating wild dogs, instigating trouble between his brothers, and having the most amazing sex he’s ever had…well, who said his job didn’t have perks?

Toni doesn’t know how she keeps getting herself into these situations. But even she has to admit there’s something about Ricky Lee Reed that she finds kind of interesting…and downright sexy. Now they just have to survive long enough to figure out if what they have is worth fighting for…


Review:
It has been well documented here that I worship at the alter of Shelly Laurenston. What can I say the woman just makes me laugh. While this book has all of the characters that I have come to know and love and some new ones to make me smile, it also had one dark and twisty one.

Toni and her siblings fit right in across the street from the wild dogs. I liked Toni from the beginning because to survive in her family you know the girl had to be not only tough but sneaky as hell too. I loved all of her siblings...well except one...but I think the twins were the funniest. Any two year old that can make a tiger shifter cry is ok in my book.

And you know I love me some Reed Boys. MMM MMM there is just something sexy about their southern drawl. They may not be the brightest crayons in the box but there is a lot to be said for loyalty.

The mystery of the shifter hunts is still going on and I think that story line is going to bring back my new favorite character Livy.... dude let me tell you I want to know more about her. I thought I was going to fall out my chair when Rory had to pull out the Book of Smells to figure out what she was. And as soon as I knew I totally understood why she didn't really like Blayne. (apparently all versions of this animal hate her)LOL

It will be interesting to see how Delilah story line plays out because I am pretty sure it's not over.

Another fun read from Shelly and all I have to say is....bring on the next one!

RATING: 4 Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »