Friday, May 9, 2014

Final book Friday? I think not!



Be careful what you wish for . . . You just might get it.Nick Gautier is tired of his destiny. He doesn’t want to be the son of a demon who’s fated to end the world. Nor does he want to see another demon or other preternatural creature who wants to kill or enslave him. He just wants to be normal and have normal problems like everyone else.




But normality isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. When he gets sucked into an alternate reality where his mother has married his mentor and his Atlantean god best friend has become a human geek, he begins to understand that no life is free of pain, and that every person has a specific place in the universe . . . Even the son of a hated demon. Most of all, he sees that his powers aren’t the curse he thought they were, and that the world needs a champion, especially one its enemies can’t imagine rising up to defend the ones he should destroy.




Old enemies and new friends square off for a major battle that will either restore Nick to his real world, or end him forever


I have had a meeting of the minds with my fellow readers of this series and we concur that this cannot possibly be the last book in this series. I know that this series bleeds into the Dark Hunter series as Nick grows up but I haven't seen where that is ready to happen yet. Am I complaining? No way! Always got time for more Nick. I will be honest I'm not a fan of books that have the time travel thing going on. I confuse easily but I had no problem keeping up here. As I continued to to read I have come to the conclusion that Kody is related to everyone and it appears that Caleb has a family member floating around as well. Nick has a heart to heart with good ol' dad and we get to learn everyone's demon name and a colorful description of everyone's demon form which leads me to my next question...what would I want to look like as a demon? Black shiny wings are a must.


I give this book 4 chocolate dipped strawberries.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »