Monday, September 26, 2011

The Policeman's Balls

I don't know how many of you use Goodreads but I started using it this year and it's a great way of keeping track of what you have read and what other books your favorite authors have written or are going to write. At the beginning of the year I signed up for their 2011 Reading Challenge, I challenged myself to read 150 books for this year....well I am at 145 already this doesn't mean I am only allowed to read 5 more books for the whole year does it?? Because let me tell you that is just not going to fly!!! LOL Don't forget to make a comment this week for the chance at our Bag O' Swag, come on is there any easier way to win something??


The Policeman's Balls, Mia Watts, Resplendence Publishing
Brian McCray can’t believe his bad luck in getting caught by the police for breaking into his own home—until he sees the cop in question. Now all he wants to do is catch the sexy protector of the peace and give him some piece…of ass.
Officer Joshua Severn has to admit that Brian is attention grabbing. Brian’s also going to rack up a lot of tickets if he doesn’t stop inventing reasons to see Josh. Then one night a kiss sparks something Josh wants to explore, unfortunately so does Internal Affairs when it’s caught on cruiser cam.
What began as a little play has turned into something loaded, and Officer Severn is more than prepared to fire his weapon.


This is one of those books that at 60 pages reads much longer. Ms. Watts is very good at giving you a lot of information in a short time and bringing her character's to life in a very real way. It didn't take me long to fall in love with Brian and Josh, their courtship was funny and hot and brought a smile to my face as I was reading it. The story comes together quickly but doesn't feel rushed. Every time Brian came up with a different plan to get Josh’s attention I could just picture all the ways it could go wrong. And while it could have been mistaken as stalkerish I just thought it was endearing. Brian's neighbor, Mrs. Jackson was a great addition to the storyline and I couldn't help but laugh at everything she said. So if you are looking for a quick, funny and hot read then wrap your hand around The Policeman’s Balls! I give it 5 chocolate dipped strawberries!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Wow! Thank you. :) I've been leary of returning to the Handcuffs and Lace line since She's Got Balls did so well. I'm so glad I changed my mind. Thank you for the added boost. There will be many more "Balls" books to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »