Friday, June 20, 2014

Fritz shout out Friday

The King by J.R. Ward
Long live the King…
After turning his back on the throne for centuries, Wrath, son of Wrath, finally assumed his father’s mantle--with the help of his beloved mate. But the crown sets heavily on his head. As the war with the Lessening Society rages on, and the threat from the Band of Bastards truly hits home, he is forced to make choices that put everything--and everyone--at risk.
Beth Randall thought she knew what she was getting into when she mated the last pure blooded vampire on the planet: An easy ride was not it. But when she decides she wants a child, she’s unprepared for Wrath’s response--or the distance it creates between them.

The question is, will true love win out... or tortured legacy take
over?




I don't believe blurb on the back of the book does this book justice. So much other stuff takes place in this book. I have to admit that as I started reading I became fussy a bit. I thought there were going to be several story lines going on and I was going to be into some more than others which makes me want to skip/scan those chapters and get to the ones I like. However this was not the case. I equally enjoyed all the story lines from Sola and Assail, Beth and Wrath, Skor and Layla and Wrath's parents. I have a special place in my world for this series. The first book in this series was the first book Tyra gave me when we first met. so once again if you haven't read this series summertime is here and what more of a perfect time.



I give this book 5 chocolate dipped strawberries.

This week's blog title is dedicated to my man Fritz. The world best doggen. He is an important member of the Brotherhood family.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »