Friday, November 11, 2011

Four Horseman Friday

I have returned! Rested and relaxed is what I would like to tell you but that's not the case. I've been busy making changes and chasing kids at football games and soccer. Seasons are over this weekend and I have a date with the couch and a book/Kindle. I can't believe it's November and time to start thinking seriously about Christmas. It snowed 3 1/2 inches October 29Th! While trapped indoors with the snow this is what I read and by read I mean I sat down and couldn't put it down!!!



Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione
His name is Ares, and the fate of mankind rests on his powerful shoulders. If he falls to the forces of evil, the world falls too. As one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he is far stronger than any mortal, but even he cannot fight his destiny forever. Not when his own brother plots against him.
Yet there is one last hope. Gifted in a way other humans can't-or won't-understand, Cara Thornhart is the key to both this Horseman's safety and his doom. But involving Cara will prove treacherous, even beyond the maddening, dangerous desire that seizes them the moment they meet. For staving off eternal darkness could have a staggering cost: Cara's life.


I met Larissa Ione at Authors After Dark this summer and she had a huge fan following. I received this very book in my goodie bag and settled down to read it and WOW I fell in love with it! I love this book and can't wait to get my hands on the next one! The story moves right long and has other characters (the other Horseman) that I can look forward to reading about. I hear she has another series called the Demonica Series that I will be moving to the top of my to be read list for winter. It's been a awhile since I've been this excited about a series and the fact that I'm gonna go download the next book to my Kindle without being forced to read off of it should tell you something!

I give this book 5 chocolate dipped strawberries and a box of dog biscuits for Hal.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »